Lynn University Wind Ensemble
· Saturday concert - Black tailcoat, pressed white dress shirt, white bow tie, white vest.
· Black dress socks (no ankle socks).
· Polished black dress shoes (no cowboy or combat boots).
· Floor-length black skirt or palazzo pants, which are provided by the Conservatory, with a black top having long or 3/4 length sleeves. No slacks, leggings, or any bottoms which show the silhouette of your legs.
· Black or neutral hose and black dress shoes. No open-toed shoes or sandals.
· No excessive jewelry. No sequins or sparkles. Hair accessories must be black, silver, or gold.
· No plunging necklines, rising slits (dress and skirt slits must not exceed six inches in length), low-cut backs, or displays of midriff. Wear a slip if your outfit requires it.
· Toes, knees, and elbows must not be visible.
From Tsukasa: After the concert, please place the music in the black crate, which will be by the stage door. Thank you!
The concert is on Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 7:30pm.
Wind Ensemble Setups (10:27pm, 9/7/2018)
Concert Part Assignments (8:07am, 8/28/2018)